Arabia +1 from Historic Events
Assyria: techs or science from city conquest. +2 from Great Works
Babylon: Free GS. +50% Great Scientist generation
Celts: Unique Pantheons
- Dagda: +1 Science per 6 followers
- Epona: +15 scaling Science when borders expand
- Lugh: +4 Science in cities with specialists
- Ogma: +1 Science per 4 pop
- Rhiannon: +2 Science in every city
England: Can steal techs or raw science via the turn 1 spy
Egypt: Artifacts +5 Science
Ethiopia: free techs
Germany: +3 per CS ally, and +1 per CS friend, both scaling for era.
Korea: +2 Science from all Great Person Improvements. and +1 from Specialists, increasing by 1 in the Medieval, Industrial, and Atomic Eras. Earn Great People 50% faster during Golden Ages
Maya: Free GPs
Ottoman Turks: 100 scaling science for completing an international trade route
Portugal: Science from trade routes, 2 per 'RouteMovement'
Russia: +1 Science from SRs, +20 scaling from buying a tile
Siam: +75% from allied military CSes. Venice could use extra routes for science
Shoshone Pathfinder can pick a tech.
Coffee House: 10% of culture converted into science
Dojo: +1 Science (relative to the Armory, which it replaces)
Encampment: +1 Science at Ecology
Hanse: 10% of gold converted into science
Kuna: +1 Science +2 Science at Archaeology +1 at Math +1 Astronomy
Murano Glassworks: 2 Art/Artifact slots (+5 science theming bonus)
Palazzo San Marco: +1 Science
Paper Maker: Scaling science from pop (1 flat science instead of flat 2 science) - 1 science per 4 citizens in city
Royal Library: Gives all Libraries +2 Science
Seowon: 20% Faster great people and 50% instant boost for science vs 33% for univ.
Skola: 1 per 3 pop vs 1 per 4 for the Public School.
Smithsonian: Gives all Museums +5 Science. +5 Science if themed.
Walls of Babylon: 1 Science and a Science specialist.
Wat: +2 Science from Temples and Shrines in the city.
Bletchley Park: +5 Science
CERN: Science Boost and +10 Science
Crystal Palace +2 Science for Factories
Great Library: Free Tech, +3 Science, and +3 Science if themed
Hubble: 2 Free GSes
ISS: 1 Science from Engineers, 33% more science from bulbing GSes.
Oracle: +1 Science
Porcelain Tower: 50% more from RAs or +25% Science boost in city
Sankore: +1 Science. 50 Science for expending a GP. Free Mosque.
- Ceremony: +3 Science, Science specialist
- Opener: 30 scaling Science from a citizen born in the capital, scaling with era.
- Fraternity: +3 Science from city connections
- Dominance: 125% of CS on kill
- Imperium: Grants 30 science and culture from settling/conquering cities, scaling with era and city population
- Monasteries: +2 Science, scientist specialist
- Syncretism: +2 Science on Markets, Caravanasaries, and Harbors in cities following majority religion.
- Finisher: +2 Science in cities following majority religion
- Humanism: +3 Science on Amphitheaters, Opera Houses, Museums, and Broadcast Towers.
- Scholasticism: CS allies provide +33% of what they produce.
- Mercantalism: +2 Science from Customs House, Bank, and Stock Exchange.
- Military Tradition: Barracks, Armories, and Military Academies +3 Science
- Finisher: Ocean, coast, and lake +1 Science
- Opener: +5% Science when happy.
- Scaler: +1% Science when happy Finisher: +33% GS rate and can buy GSes with faith
- Academics: +1 Science from specialists Empiricism: +3 Science from SRs
- Enlightenment: +10% Science during GAs
- Free Thought: +2 Science from villages
- Finisher: +33% Great Scientist rate in all cities
- Academy of Sciences: Free Public School in every city
- Great Leap Forward: Two free techs
- Hero of the People: Free GP and +25% GP rate
- Party Leadership: +2 Science per city
- Worker Faculties: +3 Science from Factories
- Military Industrial Complex: +3 Science from Defense Buildings, Citadels, and UIs.
- Third Alternative: +10% yields in the Capital
Amber monopoly: +2 Science from resource tiles
Cloves: +1 improvement science
Whales: +1 base science. monopoly +10% science in all owned cities
Uranium: +1 base science, +1 improvement science, global monopoly +10% science in all cities
Oil: Global Monopoly: +3 Science from resource tiles
Horses: Global Monopoly: +3 Science from resource tiles
God King +1 Science for every 6 followers
Goddess of Renewal: +1 Science from herbalists
Goddess of Wisdom: 1 science per city
Council of Elders: Boost to science when a city adopts religion, 'YIELD_SCIENCE', 40
Council Of Elders NW Holy Council: +5 Science to Holy Sites
Holy Law: Science for purchasing a policy, YIELD_SCIENCE', 50
Theocratic Rule: +15% Science from We Love Days
Mandate of Heaven +15% Science in Holy City during Golden Age
MoH NW Celestial Throne: +2 Science Way of Transcendence: +300 scaling Science when you enter a new era
Cooperation: Gain 5 scaling Science when a citizen is born
Mastery: +2 Science on science specialists
Scholarship: 1 Science per 2 followers, max 15
Mosque: +3 Science
Synagogue: +15% science during We Love Days
Evangelism: Gain science when a missionary spreads to cities of other religions, I think is SciencePerOtherReligionFollower = '10'
Sainthood: +1 Science for every 6 followers in foreign cities
Global Commandments: +10 scaling science when hosting WC. 150 scaling for passing a proposal
Jesuit Education: Can buy Unis, Schools, and Labs with faith.
Glory of God: +50 scaling Science when expending a GP
Old Faithful: 6 Science
Barringer Crater: 5 Science
Great Barrier Reef: 2 Science
Krakatoa: 6 Science